Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Should Be a Doctor By Now...

Drumroll please.....I am pleased to announce that I will be joining the University of Tennessee's graduating class this Spring, 2009!!! Now, I realize that everyone else has been admiring their nicely framed diplomas for about 4 years now...but I am thrilled to say the long road to becoming a UT alum has come to an end. Many of you have followed my trials and tribulations along the way and I would like to thank you for your continued support! Along the way I have taken an "At-Home" course, (which I don't think even made it out of the box), an online class at Tennessee State University with all the sista gurls and brothas, and last but not least, Nashville State Community College- where a 50 year old man with a speech impediment and reading disability earned a higher grade in the class than me...can we say t-t-tr-tr-tris-triste... (that is 'sad' in Spanish.) I couldn't be more excited!! Btw...if you all were here right now, I would make you stand in a circle around me and sing Sir Fidel. Go Vols!!!

1 comment:

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Yeah! You and my brother are graduating together! How sweet....we should do a joint celebratory lunch or something with the two of you and take lots of pictures. Love you. :)